Wednesday, November 12, 2008

God is my Oxygen...

Oxy-Gen:

- Something we need to live.

-Without it, we Die.


God as my Oxygen? Very true. Give you a simple senario to visualize... We need God or else, we will go down under... During these days, i realized i needed God so much more. I have so many obstcles in my way and I need Him to guide me through. I haven't been writing my journal for about a week or three...


Ok,


here's my situation..


Well, recently i have been asking myself alot... Why do ppl hate me and what is that thing to hate about me? I've been so self-concious. Well, I neeed God so much at this time... Moreover, I needed God so much I want to do it well for Him and ask Him what He wanted to do for the VBS...

So, God told me to just be myself and love myself for who I am.. If people/your friends don't accept you for who you are, you'd better think whether they really are your friends..

A real friend is someone who can stand beside you and help you over come your troubles, Help you in time of need. And that person is God. Don't just want a friend like that, but need a friend like that, cause if you want.. it'll last only for a while.


=]


A post ain't a post without a picture.


Just an Add up..
=]

1 comment:

  1. Curious to know...what makes you think that people hate you??...And ooo...hate is such a strong word....Why hate you in the first place??

    ReplyDelete